Tuesday, September 05, 2006

License Plate


As promised, here’s a photo of my new license plate.

What’s it mean? Good question.

WED are Walter Elias Disney’s initials.

The WEDway People Mover is an attraction at the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. For me, though, WEDway also has another meaning – it means to do things in the Walt Disney way.

Not necessarily the Disney way, but the Walt Disney way. Yes, I think there is a difference. I don’t agree with some of the company’s current philosophies, but I do believe in Uncle Walt’s ways.

For those of you who clicked on the link and are surprised that a librarian would use Wikipedia, I’ll just say that I’m not sayin’ you should use it for your research paper, but for stuff like general knowledge and pop culture information, Wikipedia   can   be   pretty   gorram   cool.

Yeah, I use Google, too. And no, the first result isn’t me...

No comments: