Saturday, July 15, 2006

Transportation

One other thing I love about where I live now is the way all the cars, on both sides of the road, pull over to the side when an ambulance or fire truck approaches. I don't know about where you live, but they don't do that on Oahu and it drove me crazy -- 'Get out of the way! They're on their way to save someone!"

While we’re on the subject of transportation, another reason I love my new car is her better turning radius. Still not as good as Baby Car (who can turn tighter than a cat curling up for a serious nap), but better than Baby T.

And even though I still haven’t figured out what the name of the new car is (although I’m leaning toward ‘Beauty’) I did order her a new license plate. Unfortunately, it will be 2-4 months before I get it. When I get it installed, I’ll post a picture. Until then, I’m gonna make you wait to find out what it is. For those of you I've already told, no sharing!

No comments: