Monday, November 21, 2005

Harry Potter

Holy freakin' WOW!!!


That's all I was able to think when I got out of the theatre last nite.


Holy freakin' WOW!!!


I have some problems with the third movie, Prisoner of Azkaban -- I feel that they 'Hollywood-ized' parts of it while omitting some crucial elements that could have been easily included.

But I have no complaints about Goblet of Fire. From what I remember of the story, the screenplay manages to incorporate most of the important elements and didn't blow anything way out of proportion, although the first task comes close (but not nearly as bad as Aunt Marge or Harry's ride on Buckbeak in the third movie).

I wasn't sure if I would want to go back to see this in the theatre again, but now I can't wait...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you gonna watch Narnia?

Amy said...

With Liam Neeson as the voice of Aslan the Lion, you better believe I'm gonna go see Narnia in the theatre!!!