Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Nothing new, but just to continue the tradition...

I am thankful for:

Mom is coming to visit for almost a week!

Friends -- Distance may have dimmed the edges of some of my relationships, but the bright cores remain...

My cats -- from 'where are you going?' looks every morning to a purr-ful 'welcome home!' each night...

My wonderful home -- I still give thanks each day for my good fortune...

Clear night skies -- yes, they actually do occur in Hilo!

As always:
most things Disney
Books, Music, Movies (Serenity!!)
Laughter
Chocolate

Christmas is coming...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for having had you in my life (however brief. I just wish I had a more positve influance on you.

Anonymous said...

And I now wish for a spell checker....