Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Welcome!

A good friend of mine has finally made the foray into the blogosphere, and I couldn't be happier that she's here. Djinn Rummy is her new space and I am really looking forward to her posts -- I've already added her to my Bloglines feeds to make sure I don't miss anything. See, she's not only a good friend, but she's also one of my favorite writers. I've had the good fortune to read some of her stuff before she started blogging and have enjoyed every bit of it. I'm always careful to put food and drink out of the way before I start reading her writings about our retail experiences -- she truly knows how to hit the nail right on the head with insight and humor.

She also has a book reviews site, Lamp Side Reading. She reads some pretty esoteric stuff, so check it out!

No comments: