Monday, December 08, 2008

Holiday Shopping

If you are fortunate enough to have some $$ to spend on gifts and have anyone who likes jewelry, I would like to recommend virtuallori's Etsy store. When I attended her* wedding last year, I bought a necklace for my cat-sitter, who still thanks me every time she wears it (yeah, it's that good).

Note that some of the pieces can be customized. Whimsical designs, quality craftsmanship, great value - what more can you ask for? What are you waiting for?


*Have no fear - she may be a friend, but I wouldn't hawk her stuff if it wasn't any good.

1 comment:

virtuallori said...

Very sweet of you -- thanks for the mention! Amy's Bookshelf readers, just say you're a friend of Amy in the notes to seller and I'll upgrade your shipping to USPS Priority Mail within the United States for no extra charge.