Thursday, August 19, 2004

To Hilo

It's been a busy month and it's not over yet...

Tomorrow is a state holiday -- Yeah!

I'm off to Hilo on Monday where K. and I will be hosting an ALOHA meeting Monday morning and then working in the IfA Hilo Library on Monday afternoon and all day Tuesday.

Mom is joining me in Hilo Tuesday nite to assist in my search for housing on Wednesday and Thursday. If you know of a place to rent in Hilo, please let me know!

Sometime next week I will be having a phone interview with the University of Hawaii at Hilo Edwin H. Mookini Library for a Librarian position that I'm really excited about.

Friday nite the 27th K. and I are hosting an SLA event at IfA Manoa.

Saturday nite, N. and S. and I are going to try to get into The Cheesecake Factory in Waikiki.

Tuesday the 31st is my last day at IfA Manoa.

In the meantime, I continue to pack my books. I'm only on box 8, so obviously, I've got quite a ways to go...

No comments: