Friday, January 16, 2004

It's Friday again

I know that I haven't been keeping this up lately, but that's because there's not much going on.

My aunt and cousins are here through the 24th. Tomorrow we are going to the Swap Meet and Monday we are going to the Big Island to wander around the Volcano area. It's going to be a very long day (we have a 7 am flight and don't get back until 9 pm), but any trip to the Big Island is not to be missed. This time I'll be able to show Mom the IfA Hilo building and Library.

What else has been going on? Not much, really. I've been watching and re-watching too much West Wing (my new obsession). I keep borrowing more and more books from the libraries and just stacking them up on the coffee table, because I don't have time to read them.

I am proud of the fact that I've gone walking almost every day recently and I am eating less. Although I'm not seeing any tangible results, my motivation to keep up both of these tasks is pretty high.

Nothing else from sunny Honolulu right now. Have a good, long weekend.

No comments: